August 31, 2015

RAIN!


August 30th rain gauge amount.
A couple of posts or so ago we were sharing with you concerning the drought that Papua New Guinea is experiencing.   We thank the Lord for the rain that has fallen!   Here at Nazarene Hospital we have had some rain three days in a row.  Actually, thanks to my handy dandy rain guage that my dad sent me a few years ago, these past three days have netted us seven tenths of an inch of rain.   In the grand scope of things not tons, but it puts water in our water tanks, fills my rain barrel so that I can keep my vegetable plants watered and it keeps the dust down!   And after about three months with next to no rain, all rain is wonderful and gratefully appreciated.  Papua New Guinea as a whole needs rain badly.   Melanesia Nazarene Bible College, just 15 minutes away has had less rain than we have had here at NH.   So, we thank the Lord for the rain and ask you to keep praying that the Lord will continue to send rain upon PNG!

No comments: