April 25, 2015

A Welcomed Visitor

If you go back in our posts to 2010 you will find a story I wrote about a little girl named Naomi who was born with a heart defect.  She was evaluated by the Australian Heart team that comes just once a year and was one of the fortunate children to have her heart repaired.  
Well, one day in recent weeks I was seeing a baby boy who was sick with diarrhea and vomiting. His mama noticed a picture I had on my shelf of Naomi, some of her family and myself.  She was quite pleased to reveal to me that she herself was in the picture and that Naomi is her younger sister! The reason the pictures were there in the first place was because I had intended to give them to Naomi but then hadn't seen her again in all these years.  I asked this young mama if she would take the pictures to Naomi and she said she would. 
After about a week had passed I got a surprise visit from Naomi!! It was a very special treat for me! As you can see, Naomi is thriving with an amazing, happy, healthy smile!!
Thank you God, for this wonderful blessing you provided for me!

No comments: